OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
No. of Review8 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended0 Recommended
Popularity1282 View(s)
Replies in Forum1 Comment(s)
Upload Photos5 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳25 My Restaurant(s)
Display: AllHong Kong Macau Shenzhen

Full View Full View   |   Map View Map View
Showing 1 to 5 of 8 Reviews in Hong Kong & Nearby Region
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Italian | Coffee & Tea Shop | Bakery | Wine | Pizza | Meatless Menu | Casual Drink

Quite disappointed with this habitu. .....being a regular customer of this chain, I was quite shocked when the luxuries breakfast arrived! The portion of egg sitting on the plate was just sad looking, nothing like what we're used to in all other habitu's.

Then the carbonara came, and it was dried, all sticking together!

Should've walked the extra bit to go to the one at mira mall instead.

With the prices being the same, with no service and quality of food being like this, probably would come back for coffees if I really have to (so many other choices within the complex), bit definitely not back for food!

Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Oct 13, 2013

Spending per head: Approximately HK$150(Lunch)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |
 5  |

服務差, 亂, 加乜都無 Cry Jun 12, 2011
Categories : Japanese | Sushi Bar | Sushi/Sashimi

我O地一行5大2 細去完迪士尼出O黎去咗青衣城O個間板前食飯. 等咗一陣, 門口O個姐姐叫我O地o個number, 咁咪起身行入去o羅, 點之俾佢'hoc'住話唔駛心急未'jup' 好枱 huffy 好似我o地好急不及待咁!!

終於入到去, 我O地開始叫O野, 分別叫咗3 輪O野, d 壽司飯O既味道都ok, 亦唔會太硬! d 火焰三文魚同吞拿魚壽司都好好食. 但係講到服務同抵食就完全唔得.

先講佢o地o既服務, 我O地叫咗幾輪O野, 唔知點解d好似好少O野O黎咁, 一問之下 佢O地先話呢樣無, O個樣無. 都已經過咗成30分鐘, 仲要唔問唔講. 跟住我O地一坐低叫O既原絛池魚刺身同北海道刺身盛終於到, 一睇......... shocked

同MENU 幅相差好遠O羅!!!!!! huffy
呢兩份O野total 仲要$3xx !!!! 一d 都唔抵食, 新鮮程度只係一般, 仲要縮水成咁.

我唔知第2間分店O係咪咁, 但係呢間就唔駛旨意我再返去!

Table Wait Time: 15 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Jun 08, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$300(Dinner)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |
 2  |
 1  |

yummy!! OK Jun 06, 2011
Categories : Hong Kong Style | Dessert

After our disappointing dinner, I was so glad to come to this place for dessert! So many great choices and everything looks so yummy!! They even have the hard to find souffle!!

So we ordered 楊枝金露雪花冰, original souffle and the bomb alaska.

The 楊枝金露雪花冰 was a bit light in taste, wasn't as rich and creamy as the snow ice we had in Melbourne's Icey Ice. The souffle was a bit chewy but ok overall. The outside of the bomb alaska was a bit sweet, but very creamy. It was good overall, and many other choices that's very attractive, would probably give it another go (maybe another location) if we have a chance.

Recommended Dish(es):  楊枝金露雪花冰,梳乎厘

Table Wait Time: 0  minute(s)

Date of Visit: Jun 05, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$40(Other)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

1 Vote(s)   View Results
Disappointed! OK Jun 06, 2011
Categories : Singaporean & Malaysian | Seafood

Was catching up with a friend last night, and after reading the news of the opening of this restaurant, I suggested that we give it a try. Being a 'seafood' restaurant coming all the way from Singapore, we were expecting a seafood feast!

As soon as I open up the menu I know we've made a bad choice!

There were only a few types of seafood on offer: Crab, Lobster, Fish & Scallop. shocked There were like 5 styles of crab & lobster you can choose from, the rest were like stir fry style dishes. Prices were shocking too! Special fried rice - $80, E-fu noodles $100 sad The special fried rice was o...k but the quantity was so tiny, I think even my 18 months old could've finish the plate if he wanted to! not really expected that when you pay $80 for a plate of fried rice.

At the end we ordered the white pepper crab, the fried butter chicken, Kangkong plus the rice and noodle. The dishes were very small and not impressive at all (so didn't even bother taking pictures) sad

The white pepper crab's meat was quite fresh and firm, so not too bad, and the flavour, although a bit salty, but tastes good - different to the shallot and ginger we always have in other chinese restuarants. Overall the food is not too bad, but considering the price and the service there, it's more a 'tried once, never again' restaurant. and probably won't be recommending to customer.

Recommended Dish(es):  white pepper crab

Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Jun 05, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$350(Dinner)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

Fantastic View!!!! OK Jun 06, 2011
Categories : Japanese | Sushi/Sashimi | Business Dining

At first we were wanting to go for Ramen tonight, but both places we wanted to go was fully booked. So we though we'll give Ka Ma Do a tried. being a Saturday night and didn't book ahead, we waited for our table for about 20 mins, which we expected.

When we finally got our table, we were very impressed with the view, as we got one of the booths that's facing thew sea view! and it was great for us as we have two little kids so they quickly made themselves comfortable there.

Another bonus was that most of the sushi and sashimi was on 50% special, so we ordered the sushi sashimi platter, large sashimi platter, scallop, octopus, tuna belly sashimi plates, crab leg sushi. The quality is ok, not as fresh as I expected, and the sushi rice was just the right texture and taste. But I must say, even with the 50% discount, it's still not quite worth the price, I can't imagine to be paying full price for the meal. @.@

I guess the only reason I would probably come back is for the view and the layout of the restaurant.

As for the service......well there isn't much. As all night, seems as though only the japanese manager is running around servicing tables and taking orders, and he seems to be always on the run, so it's very hard to catch him to place an order or get teas refilled.

Table Wait Time: 20 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Jun 04, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$300(Night Snack)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |
 5  |