OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
   中文 | English
WontonNivlac
This is WontonNivlac living in Western District. I am a Artist , work in Central. Guangdong, Thai, Japanese, American, Mexican are my favorite cuisines. I also love and Bakery, Light / Healthy Food, Sushi/Sashimi.
Member 0 First(s)
No. of Review4 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended0 Recommended
Popularity1263 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos1 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳1 My Restaurant(s)

Full View Full View   |   Map View Map View
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 Reviews
YUMMY Smile Jul 04, 2011
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Thai | Seafood | Group Dining | Special Occasion Dining | Casual Drink

We went at 6:30pm and were the first ones in there for dinner. The decor is very nice and romantic. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was fantastic! We ordered Pumpkin Red Curry with Prawns and Vegetables. It was awesome. We also had the Chicken and mixed vegetables and Chicken Satay. My son gave those a double thumbs up. He wouldn't share, so I think that says something in itself. We'll definitely be going back again.

Recommended Dish(es):  Pumpkin Red Curry with Prawns and Vegetables,Chicken and mixed vegetables

Date of Visit: Jul 03, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$120(Dinner)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 5  |

Not bad for Hong Kong Just OK Jul 04, 2011
Categories : Mexican | Western Restaurant

I found the service to be quite fast. The food was better than I expected but definitely not as good as Southern California. When I look for ethnic food in a different place, (ie, Chinese food in Italy) my expectations are not super high. I ordered the Barbacoa Taco salad which was yummy although I think they only put in 2 leaves of lettuce in the salad. If you are a carnivore, you definitely won't mind. It's much better than "Taco Bell" but definitely not as good as our local taco place back home.

Date of Visit: Jul 02, 2011

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

1 Vote(s)   View Results
Cheap and Yummy Smile Apr 11, 2011
Categories : Vietnamese

Lunch Set is served from 2-6pm. We arrived at 5:50pm so they gave us the lunch menu. Had the cold vermicelli and pork. The sauce was sweet. The vegetables were fresh and it was a nice mix of the two. The paper rolls that came with it were also yummy. I have to say though, after the meal, I was still hungry, but for $32, you can afford to get something else. My husband had the beef with noodles in soup. A little too much pepper for our taste, but still edible. It came with fried spring rolls. Also very yummy. I'd recommend this place if you like Pho and want something light. lol

Recommended Dish(es):  Pork and cold vermicelli

Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)

Spending per head: Approximately HK$32(Lunch)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 5  |

Dim Sum Frenzy Smile Apr 11, 2011
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Guangdong | Dim Sum Restaurant | Noodles/Rice Noodles | Dessert | Congee | Dim Sum | Chinese Buns | Group Dining

Apparently this restaurant was featured on some TLC show so it was packed. Luckily our friends had arrived at 10:30AM to secure a table. Good thing because there were crowds waiting by 11:15AM. Don't go here if you are looking for nice decor. It's your typical run down Chinese decor. It's the food you go for. This is the first time I've been to dim sum in Hong Kong (I'm from the US) so the experience was worth it! I felt bad for the ladies with the carts. They didn't have a chance. As soon as they emerged from the kitchen about 10 people swooped down on them like vultures to get whatever is on their cart. You gotta be quick to eat here. Everything was pretty tasty. We pigged out and the total was $345. Not bad considering all we ate.

Table Wait Time: 10 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Apr 10, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$85(Breakfast)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |
 3  |