OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
   中文 | English
Worlddinner
This is Worlddinner . I am a Bella Ricca Gift Shop , work in Hung Hom. I like to hang out in Central, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hung Hom. Hong Kong Style, Japanese, Italian are my favorite cuisines. I also love Sushi Bar, Western Restaurant, Tea Restaurant and Buffet, Sushi/Sashimi, BBQ.
Member 0 First(s)
No. of Review16 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended1 Recommended
Popularity2135 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos33 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳3 My Restaurant(s)

Full View Full View   |   Map View Map View
Showing 1 to 5 of 16 Reviews in Hong Kong & Nearby Region
Perfect Summer Dish Smile May 31, 2011   Edit
Categories : Western | International | Japanese Cafe | Pizza

西柚鮮蝦喬麥麵 Grapefruit Prawn Soba ($63): I had this dish twice in a month! It's something I don't do very often. The dish is serve cold so it's perfect for a hot summer day. The soba sauce was light and tasty. Grapefruit and mango slices were perfect with each other. Prawns were perfectly crunchy and sweet. This is easily the best dish on the menu. I love it!
西柚鮮蝦喬麥麵 Grapefruit Prawn Soba

西柚鮮蝦喬麥麵 Grapefruit Prawn Soba

Recommended Dish(es):  西柚鮮蝦喬麥麵,Grapefruit Prawn Soba

Date of Visit: May 23, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$70(Lunch)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

View Results
Categories : Japanese | Hot Pot | Ramen | Skewer

We arrived at 1pm and only a few tables were occupied. I guess most workers in this area have too many cheaper choices. I wasn't planning to spend this much on a lunch but decided to give it a try because the lunch sets seem a lot cheaper than the dinner items.

There were quite many choices and I picked the Duck Sukiyaki with Mini Sashimi Rice Set. The mini sashimi rice was bigger than expected. The fish pieces in the bowl weren't of premium quality and the sushi rice should be a tiny bit sweeter, but I have no complains for the price. Duck sukiyaki was cooked on the mini stove right in front of you. It was a pleasant surprise because the meat was unexpectedly tender. It was overall a nice lunch and I enjoyed it a lot.
Duck Sukiyaki with Mini Sashimi Rice Set

Duck Sukiyaki with Mini Sashimi Rice Set

Recommended Dish(es):  lunch set

Date of Visit: May 25, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$100(Lunch)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

1 Vote(s)   View Results
Quiet Saturday Lunch Cry May 31, 2011   Edit
Categories : Western | Western Restaurant | Bar

Got a $500 cash coupon for any Pure Dining restaurants because I just renewed my yoga club membership. It's a nice treat for me and my boyfriend. Chose this instead of the location at IFC2 because prices here are slight cheaper.

OLD BAY CRAB CAKE with honey mustard sauce ($108): Crab cake is not easy to find in HK. I really enjoyed this dish here. Although the portion is small, the ingredients used are of good quality. It was perfectly cooked that the natural flavor of crab meat wasn't lost in the cooking process.

SHRIMP SALAD with organic greens, orange & toasted almonds ($118): This dish looked perfect! Green vegetables were very fresh and it was a great combination with orange and almonds. Unfortunately, the shrimps were tasteless. It is a very common mistake made by western style cooking. Not only the shrimps were cooked to death, they were so overcooked there was not a drop of flavor left! What a waste!

I'd probably eat somewhere else if I didn't have the gift coupon.
SHRIMP SALAD with organic greens, orange & toasted almonds

SHRIMP SALAD with organic greens, orange & toasted almonds

OLD BAY CRAB CAKE with honey mustard sauce

OLD BAY CRAB CAKE with honey mustard sauce

Recommended Dish(es):  Crab cake

Date of Visit: May 14, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$250(Lunch)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |

View Results
Japanese Hotpot Lunch Smile May 31, 2011   Edit
Categories : Japanese | Hot Pot

This is a convenient location for a meal right after watching a movie in this mall. Saw the poster of $88/person all-you-can-eat beef and pork Japanese Hotpot. Didn't think my boyfriend (never adventurous for food) would agree to try, but he said yes because he thought he will have to start getting used to Japanese food for our Japan trip in July. tongue

Can't really eat a lot in 60 minutes, but we were pretty full after 2 plates of beef, 2 plates of pork and plentiful of vegetable. We both prefer the pork because it was tender and rich in flavor. On the other hand, the beef was pretty tasteless probably because it was quite lean. There were 3 types of fresh green vegetables, 2 types of noodles and lots of other all-you-can eat items as well. For the price, we weren't offered the premium quality meat but no complain from my side at all. He didn't really care about the hotpot but must have been quite happy about the unlimited Häagen-Dazs ice-cream.
$88 all-you-can-eat pork & beef

$88 all-you-can-eat pork & beef

Recommended Dish(es):  pork,beef,unlimited Häagen-Dazs ice-cream

Date of Visit: May 07, 2011

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |

2 Vote(s)   View Results