OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
   中文 | English
anitamwf
This is anitamwf living in Tin Shui Wai. I am a Clerk , work in Tin Shui Wai. I like to hang out in Kowloon Tong, Mong Kok, Tin Shui Wai. Henan, Gan (Jiangxi), Italian are my favorite cuisines. I also love Tea Restaurant, Private Kitchen, Sushi Bar and Buffet, Curry, Sushi/Sashimi.
Member 0 First(s)
No. of Review4 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended1 Recommended
Popularity924 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos2 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳0 My Restaurant(s)

Full View Full View   |   Map View Map View
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 Reviews in Hong Kong & Nearby Region
so-so la Cry Aug 22, 2011
Categories : Yunnan | Noodles/Rice Noodles

買了UA tmtplaza 的5:25pm 戲票,見有時間,同老公去了新開的Tuen Mun 譚仔, 去到才知不是三哥。平日去開三哥,順道也想看看不是三哥的有什麼分別。地方算大,地下有點髒,服務一般。我兩口子要了一個米線套餐加酸辣湯底。個湯唔太辣,帶微酸,都okay。料方面,雖然少,但算係樣樣有d,豆腐卜就唔係幾新鮮。米線方面,就覺得唔夠,三哥的我們都夠飽,但這次就不夠。

Table Wait Time: 10 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Aug 13, 2011

Spending per head: Approximately HK$22(Tea)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |

View Results
satisfied Smile Apr 27, 2011
Categories : Vietnamese | Western Restaurant

My hubby and I arrived there at about 7:30pm. There were not many customers. We were arranged a small square table. We ordered a set dinner (越式骨湯河) acompanied with soup but without drinks and 豬頸肉撈檬。 We wanted to order some special vietnamese snacks but we cancelled the idea since we saw the big bowls on other tables. I like the taste of the 湯河 and 越式骨. The 越式骨 was served separately. There were more than enough for both of us. The taste of 越式骨 was special but I thought they were overcooked. The 豬頸肉撈檬 was okay. There were several big slices of 豬頸肉. The environment and the staff were okay. The price is not low to me plus 10% service charge. But I think I'll go there again.

Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Apr 26, 2011

Celebration:  Anniversary

Spending per head: Approximately HK$42(Dinner)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

View Results
Yummy Smile Feb 17, 2011
Categories : Italian | Western Restaurant | Pizza

To celebrate my brother's birthday, we ordered two big pizzas. I called the branch at 5:20pm and said that I would like to have two take-way pizza at 7pm. she was quite busy with order calls. she took another call at the same time while she was taking my order. When my husband arrived the branch, there were quite a few customers. so he had to wait for some time. One thing I don't like is that the pizzas were not warm enough. I think they were made at around 6. I think they should only get them ready according to the customers' pick up time so as to serve them warm. I had one sukura and one Mexican Chillies. Both are thin. Since the pizzas are already cool at 8pm, we reheat them in a wok. Our family like them very much. I like the taste of the sukura though there was not much smoked salmon. The taste of seaweed was excellent. I wished there was more seaweed. I think the Mexican one is spicy but my familly said it was not too hot. Everyone of us had at least two pieces. We also had some salmon sashimi, chips and a home-made choco cheese cake. We were very full. Two pieces were left for our breakfast.

Recommended Dish(es):  pizza

Takeaway Wait Time: 10 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Feb 16, 2011

Celebration:  Birthday

Spending per head: Approximately HK$30(Dinner)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

1 Vote(s)   View Results