OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
   中文 | English
raspberryrox
This is raspberryrox living in Jordan. I am a Teacher , work in Kowloon City. I like to hang out in Kowloon City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hung Hom. Vietnamese, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Indian, Mongolian, Italian are my favorite cuisines. I also love Food Court, Western Restaurant, Dim Sum Restaurant and Bubble Milk Tea/Juice, Vegetarian, Dessert, Dim Sum.
Member 0 First(s)
No. of Review1 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended0 Recommended
Popularity832 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos0 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳0 My Restaurant(s)

Showing 1 to 1 of 1 Reviews in Hong Kong & Nearby Region
Favourite Italian Joint! Smile Dec 08, 2010   Edit
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Italian | Seafood

Most recently, I'd taken some friends to IL MEGLIO for lunch, coz I just absolutely love the food here! Some things to definitely have is their herb focaccia, garlic and truffles! The service is awesome, they are a wonderful bunch, always willing to cater to you needs --we're vegetarian and we've never had trouble their. Especially if you're a foodie, leave it to their chef and you get something wonderful and tantalizing every time. IF you're not a foodie, prefer something more like a simple pizza or pasta.. let them know they do that too!

Love their pizza crust, the crunch, the freshness of their pasta!

Hmmm writing all this is making me hungry... not something you can do all the time, it's a lil pricey too --but surely, you feel satisfied!

Recommended Dish(es):  Focaccia,truffle rissotto,roasted garlic,stuffed mushrooms

Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)

Date of Visit: Nov 30, 2010

Celebration:  Anniversary

Spending per head: Approximately HK$150(Lunch)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 5  |
Environment