OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
No. of Review1 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended0 Recommended
Popularity755 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos0 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳0 My Restaurant(s)

Full View Full View   |   Map View Map View
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 Reviews in Hong Kong & Nearby Region
The Greenery Birthday Dinner OK Mar 25, 2010   Edit
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Western | International | Hotel Restaurant | Teppanyaki | Robatayaki | Buffet | Family Style Dining

It was my Birthday today. Therefore my friends and I go to The Greenery to celebrate my Birthday. THe Greenery is in 3/F, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody, Tsim Sha Tsui. Their opening time is 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. Their Phone No. is 2733 2030.

The famous dish in The Greenery is 1855 Beef. It is a fried food. We can eat it with different taste of sause such as barbecue souse and black paper souse. They are taste delicours. One of them is a bit spicy and the other one is a bit sweet and a bit salt. It was quite fun. It is medium rare. Although, it is not not all cooked. It don't have much blood to came out from th beef. The feeling when you eat is soft, very soft. It don't make us feel digusting. Everyone also think it was extremely good. You can get it from a big fried pan. The chef will help you to cut it out and serve you.When you eat it. you will feeling you are riding on a cow or fall into a Cow World. I think it iwas amazing. This is all because of the really special 1855 beef.
I think when you eat in The Greenery. You must taste this very yummy and tasty special 1855 beef.

Recommended Dish(es):  1855牛肉

Date of Visit: Mar 17, 2010

Celebration:  Birthday

Spending per head: Approximately HK$301(Dinner)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |
Environment