their V day sets are quite bargainable. around $300/2. that's why it was so full that night. we waited for around 30 minutes. as far as we can see, they were short of hands with 1 waitress only!!! she had to do all the tidying-up work, taking order, bring the dishes etc etc. that';s why we were quite lenient to her when she forgot to give us forks, spoons, and even our entree!
since they didn't have enough hands, all customers needed to wait for a long time. the 1st dishes was surprisingly the main course!! she said the chef didn't have time to prepare the entree, ok, fine....
1) lamb chop with french fries: 即煮的, actually the taste was quite good. the french fries were cripsy and the lamb chop tasted good. (just a bit too small)
2) baked potato with tuna salad: just so-so, like the one u can have in 'super sandiwch'. but not hot enough.
we have asked for a few times until the entree finally came
1) pumpkin soup: it tasted good and creamy with some spice added into it. (i like spice)
2) smoked salmon salad: so-so, no big surprise, a dish that cannot fail.
but we reli dunno why such simple entree can take such a long time................
we hurried the waitress again, then we had our desserts:
1) chocolate brownie: it was one full plate of brownie with lots of choco sauce on it. my bf said it was too sweet.
2) waffle with ice-cream: they said they 'd used up all their ice-cream, so i was given 1 big scoop of cream. oh i hate cream, so i asked them to give me a plain waffle. since it was just an already-made waffle (they just need to heat it up), so it wouldn't taste bad. haha.
it was more comfortable sitting outside than inside as the seats inside were a bit too crowded.
overall speaking, their food was quite ok but the service and arrangement were messy!
Table Wait Time: 30 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Feb 14, 2012
Occasion: Valentine's Day
Spending per head: Approximately HKD150Other Ratings:
Value for Money 4