OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
No. of Review2 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended0 Recommended
Popularity969 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos1 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳0 My Restaurant(s)

Showing 1 to 2 of 2 Reviews
Chinese style BBQ Smile Sep 18, 2009
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Hong Kong Style | BBQ

Yummy!! This BBQ is not a normal HK style, it is Chinese style. You can differentiate it from others before you get in the shop because the smell of herbs are spread few meters away from the shop.

I spent half of my time in China for last few years, BBQ food is the one of my favor. I love the smell of herbs and spicy. I ordered lamb, chicken, beef, pork, eggplant, sausage and mushroom. They taste very nice and fresh. I highly recommend the eggplant, lamb and mushroom. They are 80% similar to the taste that I had in China.

Recommended Dish(es):  Eggplant, mushroom and lamb

Date of Visit: Sep 16, 2009

Spending per head: Approximately HK$45(Night Snack)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |
Environment

1 Vote(s)   View Results
Recommend
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Hong Kong Style | Dessert

Big suprise!! I met 牛頭角下村徐錦江 last night at a new dessert shop at CWB. He told me that his shop (肥媽甜品) was closed 2 months ago and now he just join this new shop.
He has no change at all. He keep using his funny smile to recommand his Panna Cotta. So I ordered my favorite Durian Panna Cotta... OMG... it looks extremely nice which is very different from before. He used to serve this with a plastic cup but now he put some fresh strawberry and a mint leaf for decoration.
Um..... it's time to put it into my mouth... hahaha.. no big surpirse in the taste becuase I know that he is able to keep his standard - strong durian flavor, smooth and creamy.

After I finished my Panna Cotta, I ordered my another favor, PANCAKE. He asked me to change a table where located outside the open kitchen. Wowowow... this is my first time to see how he wrap the pancake. He told me his pancake is the thinnest in the world (he is overconfidence, I don't believe he already travel around the world and try all pancake lor). Anyway.... he also show me how he make the cream... that's amazing, I though the cream is just bought from supermarket but he said his cream is more thick and creamy than others if he make it by himself.
Well... no surprise again... becuase ... I can just say it taste the same as before "GOOD"!!

I took a picture of him ar. If any ladies or his fans want this picture, please drop a message here... hahaha..
um.... so handsome
um.... so handsome

Recommended Dish(es):  Durian Panna Cotta

Date of Visit: Sep 15, 2009

Spending per head: Approximately HK$50(Night Snack)

Other Ratings:
Taste
 5  |
Environment