just much choice after shopping at Ikea till late. Fd said this restaurant was good every time they went so I followed them inside.
I have tried the one in North Point (great) & the one in Prince Edward (so so) so I hoped this one would be ok as they most of the time it's full house.
we ordered water instead of chinese tea so that we would be able to sleep, however, the water tasted strange, heavy smell of bleach...i hated it.
we could not order a lot of dishes for only 3 ppl. so
- 2 menu showing different price of this dish, $88 vs $68..strange, we clarified with waitress, she said $88 being the regular price but it's on promotion $68
- the Price Edward branch said they add fish in this dish so we wanted to clarify. Waitress was not polict & clear to answer us. The other one (looked like manager) finally confirmed the ingredient
- crab - not too litte but taste not quite good
- 炒鮮奶 (egg white & milk) - terrible - taste bad & i a lot of oil oin the dish. this is the worst 大良炒鮮奶 i ever had in HK
- fd's favourite, stable quality
- contain bbq pork & mushroom too
- tofu - most of them ok but a few cube tasted a bit sour
- suace not to thick & taste good
plain steamed rice
- not good & definitely not worth it at $11 @
but the manager was helpful & keep smiling when serving us
Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)
Spending per head: Approximately HKD75(Dinner)Other Ratings:
Value for Money 2