1. Clean the lettuce thoroughly, pat it dry and place it inside the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. Combine the egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper and mustard powder together in a bowl.
3. Beat the mixture vigorously until it becomes yellowish white and thick in texture.
4. Continue beating while slowly adding the olive oil and grape seed oil. The mixture should be very rich and creamy.
5. Fold the Parmesan cheese, anchovies, shallot, garlic, Worcestershire and caper into the dressing.
6. In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the dressing until the leaves are well coated and ready to serve. Bon appétit!