1. Season the chicken fillet with cornflour, 1tbsp light soya sauce and 1tsp sesame oil.
2. Heat up a frying pan or wok and pour in 1tsp oil.
3. Quickly sitr fry the chicken until semi cooked and remove from the pan.
4. Fry the shallot with the oil that is leftover from the chicken.
5. Put the basil in when the shallot is almost cooked.
6. Put the chicken back into the pan when the basil is soften.
7. Pour in the rest of the seasoning and adjust the amount with personal taste.
8. Once the sauce is thicken, it's done.
1. Key thing is speed. Stir fry is the best when the pan is hot enough.
2. When the sauce is too thin, a small amount of cornflour can be use for thickening.
3. 花雕酒 has a sweeter aroma compare with 紹興酒, which can be used as an alternative.